Return to site

WCB & Your Painter

WCB & Your Painter

I am not sure how this works in all provinces but in British Columbia we have Worksafe BC, which deals with our workers compensation.

If you have a individual or a company working at your house that is not covered by WCB and they get hurt your home insurance will have to cover the injuries.

Cover your bases and do your homework go to and request a clearance letter. It doesn’t take long to do and it’s worth it.

Oh, and BTW we are all fully covered by WCB.