Here are some of the key questions to ask when you’re choosing a painting contractor:
- Do they hold liability insurance?
- Do they carry WCB ?
- Have you verified with WCB via a clearance letter?
- Can they provide you with more than 2 references?
- Can they do the work tomorrow? If so that is not necessarily a good sign. A good contractor will be booked a few weeks in advance
- Does this company operate year round?
- Is the contractor/individual going to be around 3,6 12 months from now should there be any issues?
Due diligence in choosing a contractor can make all the difference in the world!