Covid-19 Safety Plan
It’s time for interior painting and we want to share our safety plan with you
- Staff either disinfect or wash their hands every time they enter a home (after lunch, after grabbing a tool from the van - so we would like direct access to a sink and soap.
- We spray down everything as it leaves the house and the bins things are stored in.
- Anything coming from a source other than the van (as those things have been spread) like paint, will be sprayed prior to bringing in the house.
- We leave things in the house when possible (more than a day job) so there is as little back and forth as possible.
- Staff try to keep a distance from each other (AND home owners) unless safety dictates otherwise.
- Small crews.
- SGP will supply hand sanitizer, masks and disinfectant spray in each of the work vans.
- We will take temperatures every day.
Being in our client's home requires trust and we always do our best to honour and respect the trust we are given.